Wednesday, February 14, 2007

American Idol


This is the first season I have - sort of - watched American Idol since the first episode. To be honest, I Tivo it and then watch bits and pieces, especially the results. Most of the people I know who watch American Idol in my circle of friends love the first rounds the best - they love seeing the people who think they can sing but really can't, they love the entertainment of those first audition episodes. I, on the other hand, mostly enjoy the later rounds where the real singing, and performance, competition starts. I love seeing the progress the contestants make, and I will be spending increasing times in front of my TV the coming three months. For those of you who watch American Idol - which part of the competition do you enjoy most?

No comments: