Saturday, May 26, 2007

My favorite music blog....

.....is one I just found: The Secret Music Life of Kat. Kat, in her own words, is a thirty-something stay at home mom who has lots of ideas and needs an outlet. Her vision for the blog: "I love music. I love technology. I love business. This blog is a repository for ideas that pop into my head, interesting news that I read and hopefully for eventually creating a community of people who are interested in music and helping musicians use technology to promote their art."

I have only been reading her blog since last week, but I am hooked. I can find great music sites, the fantastic "forms to get a musician organized", links to other artists' blogs, concert ideas, info on record labels and on where to get free music - basically Kat rocks! How she does all does while being the mom to two toddlers and one newborn........ no idea! Check out Kat's music blog - you won't regret it.

No comments: