Thursday, May 17, 2007

Shock

Melinda is voted off. If you don't know what that means, you have not been watching American Idol this season. Every blog that has anything to do with music has already weighed in to this, but for the record I just want to add to the countless posts: Melinda Doolittle was hands down the best vocalist Idol has ever seen, her being voted off in my eyes is a disgrace, and I am convinced that she will have a fantastic career ahead of her (I am sure there is quite a bit of discussion at different record labels today about potential deals they can offer her). I will watch the finals next week, but I won't enjoy it as much with the best singer out of the competition.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree - Melinda definitely had it going on - she will most likely do better without the American Idol title as have her predecessor Chris Daughtry - Although she didn't win the title, the exposure she got on the show is priceless and I for one look forward to what will be a phenomenal album from her.